|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (June 2016)|
|Founded||San Francisco, California, USA (1999)|
|Headquarters||612 Howard Street
|Craig McLaughlin, CEO
Mark Ryan, CAO
MaryLee George, COO
Joel Oxman, VP, BD
Number of employees
EXTRACTABLE is an American digital agency that specializes in data-driven marketing, website design and development, mobile and tablet design, digital strategy, branding, visual design, user experience design, content strategy and development for transactional, educational, lead generation, and entertainment purposes.
EXTRACTABLE was founded by three software engineers in 1999: Craig McLaughlin, Mark Ryan, and Ming Tsai. The agency business model has been to leverage analytics to optimize digital experiences. The agency is located in SOMA district of San Francisco.
- "Today's Burning Question: Marketing Implications Of Google Glass". adotas.com. Retrieved February 25, 2013.
- "Responsive Design in Digital Banking". Retrieved August 19, 2016.
- "GECU Launches New Website With Local Look". cutimes.com. Retrieved February 25, 2013.
- "The Davey Awards Winners". daveyawards.com. Retrieved February 17, 2013.
- "W3 Awards Winner's list". w3award.com. Retrieved February 17, 2013.
- "Top Agency Winners". webaward.org. Retrieved February 17, 2013.
|This article about the Web 2.0 is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|