|Look up extraterrestrial, extra-, or terrestrial in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Extraterrestrial refers to any object or being beyond (extra-) the planet Earth (terrestrial). It is derived from the Latin words extra ("outside", "outwards") and terrestris ("earthly", "of or relating to the Earth").
Extraterrestrial may also refer to:
- Extraterrestrial (2011 film), a 2011 Spanish film by Nacho Vigalondo
- Extraterrestrial (2014 film), a 2014 American film by Colin Minihan and written by The Vicious Brothers
- Extraterrestrial (TV documentary), a program on the National Geographic Channel
- E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, a 1982 film by Steven Spielberg
- "E.T." (song), a 2010 song by Katy Perry
- Extraterrestrial diamonds, diamonds formed outside of Earth
- Extraterrestrial life, life that occurs outside of Earth and that probably did not originate from Earth
- Extraterrestrial intelligence, hypothetical intelligent extraterrestrial life
- Extraterrestrial materials, objects now on Earth that were solidified prior to arriving on Earth
- Extraterrestrial skies, a view of outer space from the surface of a world other than Earth
- Extraterrestrial vortex, cyclones found on other planets or natural satellites other than the Earth
- Extraterrestrials in fiction
- List of alleged extraterrestrial beings
- Alien (disambiguation)
- Starman (disambiguation)
- Spaceman (disambiguation)
- Terrestrial (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Extraterrestrial.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.