List of extreme points of Ukraine
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Extreme points of Ukraine)
- North extreme: 52°22'46"N, 33°11'28"E is located near village of Petrivske (Ukrainian: Петрівське) in Chernihiv Oblast.
- West extreme: 48°25'06"N, 22°08'13"E is located near Chop (Ukrainian: Чоп), town in Zakarpattia Oblast.
- East extreme: 49°15'38"N, 40°13'40"E is located near Rannya Zorya (Ukrainian: Рання Зоря), village in Luhansk Oblast.
- South extreme (without Crimea): 45.191380 N, 29.700785 E is located in Vylkove in Odessa Oblast.
- South extreme (with Crimea): 44°23'11N, 33°46'38"E is located in Foros (Ukrainian: Форос) in Crimea.
- Highest point: 2,061 m on Hoverla mountain (Ukrainian: Говерла) in Carpathian Mountains.
- Lowest: -5 m on Kuyalnik Estuary (Ukrainian: Куяльницький лиман) near Odesa.