From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Extremity)
|Look up extremities or extremity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Extremities may refer to:
- Limb (anatomy), arms and legs, but extremities definitely includes:
- Head, body part containing the brain and sense organs
- Appendage, an external body part that protrudes from an organism's body, such as a limb, tail, ear, antler, external genitalia or antenna
- Extremities (play), a 1982 play by William Mastrosimone
- Extremities (film), a 1986 film based on the play
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Extremities.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.