(Redirected from Extremity)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up extremities or extremity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Extremities may refer to:
- Limb (anatomy), arms and legs, but extremities includes:
- Head, body part containing the brain and sense organs
- Appendage, an external body part that protrudes from an organism's body, such as a limb, tail, ear, antler, external genitalia or antenna
- Extremities (play), a 1982 play by William Mastrosimone
- Extremities (film), a 1986 film based on the play
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Extremities.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.