Eye Benches I, II and III
|Eye Benches I, II and III|
|Location||Olympic Sculpture Park (Seattle Art Museum), Seattle, Washington|
Eye Benches I, II and III is a 1996–1997 series of outdoor sculptures by Louise Bourgeois, installed at Olympic Sculpture Park in Seattle, Washington. The installation includes three sets of two functional benches. The sets are individually known as Eye Benches I, Eye Benches II, and Eye Benches III.
- 1997 in art
- Father and Son (Bourgeois), also installed at Olympic Sculpture Park
- List of artworks by Louise Bourgeois
- "Sculpture Park | The art & artists, a walking guide". Old.seattletimes.com. 2010-05-19. Retrieved 2016-09-18.
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2016-07-21. Retrieved 2016-08-17.
- "Eye Benches I". Seattle Art Museum. Retrieved August 7, 2016.
- "Eye Benches II". Seattle Art Museum. Retrieved August 17, 2016.
- "Eye Benches III". Seattle Art Museum. Retrieved August 17, 2016.
- "Eye Benches I, II, and III by Louise Bourgeois - Seattle, Washington". Waymarking.
- "Eye Benches I, II, and III - Olympic Sculpture Park, Seattle, WA". Waymarking.
|This sculpture article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|