Eye of Sauron (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Eye of Sauron is the image most often associated with Sauron in The Lord of the Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien.
Eye of Sauron or Sauron's Eye may also refer to:
- ESO 456-67, "Eye of Sauron" nebula, a planetary nebula with an eye-like appearance, nicknamed due to the similarity with the theatrical eye.
- Fomalhaut, "The Great Eye of Sauron", a star with a debris disc, nicknamed due to its resemblance to the theatrical eye.
- Helix Nebula, "Eye of Sauron", a planetary nebula with an eye-like appearance also called "The Eye of God"
- HR 4796A, "Sauron's Eye", a star system with a bright dust ring whose alignment appears similar to the theatrical eye, and thus nicknamed.
- NGC 4151, "The Eye of Sauron", an intermediate spiral Seyfert galaxy, whose configuration appears similar to the theatrical eye, and thus nicknamed.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eye of Sauron.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.