From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Eye witness)
|Look up eyewitness, eye-witness, or eye witness in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Eyewitness or Eye witness may refer to:
- Witness, someone who has knowledge about a crime or dramatic event through first-hand experience via any of the senses
- Eyewitness (Royal Hunt album)
- Eyewitness (Kayak album)
- Eyewitness a book by Ernest Dunlop Swinton
- Eyewitness (1956 film), a British film starring Donald Sinden
- Eyewitness (1970 film), a film starring Mark Lester
- Eyewitness (1981 film), a thriller starring William Hurt, Sigourney Weaver and Christopher Plummer
- Eyewitness (1999 film), nominated for an Academy Award for Best Short Documentary
- Eye Witness (TV series), 1953 American anthology television series
- Eyewitness (UK TV series), British natural history television series
- Øyevitne (Eyewitness), 2014 Norwegian drama series
- Eyewitness (U.S. TV series), 2016 American drama television series, based on Øyevitne
- Eyewitness Books
- The Eye-Witness a magazine published by G. K. Chesterton.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eyewitness.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.