Rural Municipality of Eyebrow No. 193
Eyebrow No. 193 is a rural municipality located in south-central Saskatchewan, Canada. It is located in Census Division 2 a part of SARM Division 2. The rural municipality is named after the Village of Eyebrow which is contained within it and is the seat of the municipality.
In 2006, Eyebrow No. 193 had a population of 245 in 112 dwellings, a −19.7% decrease from 2001. On a surface of 835.04 km² it has a density of 0.3 inhabitants/km².
- Darmody, dissolved as a village, December 31, 1967.
- Lake Valley
- Mawer, dissolved as a village, December 31, 1967.
- Saskatchewan Highway 19
- Saskatchewan Highway 42
- Saskatchewan Highway 367
- Saskatchewan Highway 627
- Canadian Pacific Railway
- Rural Municipality of Eyebrow Official Website - Rural Municipality of Eyebrow No 193, Saskatchewan
- Municipal Affairs - Eyebrow No. 193, Saskatchewan
- Saskbiz Community Profiles
- Map of Eyebrow No. 193 at Statcan
|This Saskatchewan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|