Eyeluminati is a technology company based in Washington DC which developed from a project led  by Roopam Sharma and Neeraj Saini  They entered for the Microsoft Imagine Cup 2015 and won the innovation category with the Manovue project. This is an intelligent personal assistant in the form of a glove for the visually impaired which reads printed or digital text aloud. It also helps people to move around and to use computer technology.  It went on to win the World Health Summit Startup Award 2018. They also won the Cognitive Computing & Internet of Things in the fourth season of Yahoo Accenture Innovation Jockeys in 2015.
It has been suggested that the Manovue eliminates the need for Braille. It combines vision intelligence and the internet of things.
- Roopam Sharma-led Eyeluminati Wins Startup Track Award at World Health Summit India West Retrieved 2018-11-28
- Eyeluminati's Co-Founders Neeraj Saini and Roopam Sharma Finalist of MIT GSW World Finals Facebook Retrieved 2016-03-02
- Glove that helps visually impaired to read printed text Dainik Bhaskar Retrieved 2016-08-08
- "Young Indian scientist won World Health Summit Startup award in Berlin". United News of India. 4 November 2018. Retrieved 27 November 2018.
- "Startup Track 2018". World Health Summit. 15 October 2018. Retrieved 27 November 2018.
- "Accenture and Yahoo announce winners of Innovation Jockeys". Economic Times. 17 November 2015. Retrieved 27 November 2018.
- "23-YO Indian Scientist's Brilliant Innovation Can Eliminate the Need for Braille!". The Better India. 30 October 2018. Retrieved 27 November 2018.