From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Gender||Unisex (Often Feminine)|
|Derivation||"eyle" + "em"|
- Eylem Atmaca, a Turkish singer and vocalist of Ezginin Günlüğü.
- Eylem Çeliker, a Turkish model and titleholder of Best Model of Turkey 1995.
- Eylem Elif Maviş (born 1973), first Turkish woman mountaineer to climb Mount Everest.
- Eylem Pelit, a Turkish bassist and drummer and one of the members of the group performing Dinle in Eurovision Song Contest 1997.
- Eylem Şenkal, a Turkish model, TV star and volleyball player in Turkey.
- Eylem Yıldız, a Turkish actor (see Turkish Wikipedia article).
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|