From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||"God Will Strengthen"
||Look up Ezekiel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Ezekiel can mean several persons or things:
- Book of Ezekiel, a book of the Hebrew (Tanakh) and Christian Bibles. It is eponymously given the same name as its central character, the prophet Ezekiel.
- Ezekiel David "Zeki" Fryers, footballer playing for Manchester United
- Ezekiel Cheever, a character in Arthur Miller's play, The Crucible
- Ezekiel Elliott, American football player
- Ezekiel Hart, the first Jew to be elected to public office in the British Empire
- Ezekiel B. Hart, U.S. naval officer
- Ezekiel Kemboi Cheboi, a Kenyan athlete and 2004 Olympic winner
- Ezekiel the Tragedian, who according to Eusebius wrote Greek tragedies on biblical matters, including one called Exagoge, recounting the Exodus, of which fragments have survived.
- Archbishop Ezekiel, a Greek Orthodox archbishop of Australia
- Yehezkel Streichman, Israeli painter
- Ezequiel Lavezzi, Argentinian football player currently at Paris Saint-Germain F.C.
- Ezekiel Rage, an overzealous antagonist from the television series The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
- Ezekiel (comics), a character from Marvel's Spider-Man comics
- Ezekiel "Zeke" Stone, a character from the short-lived television series Brimstone.
- Ezekiel ("Zeke"), an "X-bot" android made from a Xbox and a Xbox 360 in the webcomic Ctrl+Alt+Del.
- Ezekiel Bloor is a character in Jenny Nimmo's fantasy Children of the Red King series.
- Jesus Ezekiel Jesus, a talking milkshake believed to be Master Shake's son from Aqua Teen Hunger Force.
- Ezekiel Jackson, ring name of professional wrestler Rycklon Stephens, currently competing for WWE
- Zeke Kinski (Ezekiel Kinski), a character in Australian television soap opera Neighbours.
- Ezekiel Zick from the Monster Allergy comic book and animated Series.
- Ezekiel is the Chief Librarian of the Dark Angels Chapter in the fictional Warhammer 40,000 universe.
- Ezekiel, a character in the Total Drama series.
- Ezekiel, a character in the comic series The Walking Dead.
- Ezekiel, a fallen angel in the TV series Supernatural
- Seth Ezekiel Cohen, a fictional character in The O.C.