|Full name||Adrián Ezequiel Cirigliano|
|Date of birth||24 January 1992|
|Place of birth||Caseros, Buenos Aires, Argentina|
|Height||1.72 m (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Defensive Midfielder|
|2013–2014||→ Hellas Verona (loan)||13||(0)|
|2015||→ FC Dallas (loan)||8||(0)|
|2016||→ Club Atlético Tigre (loan)||6||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 11 January 2016.
Cirigliano made his first team debut for River Plate on April 11, 2010 in a 0–0 away draw with Atlético Tucumán. At 18, he started the game against Atlético alongside 36-year-old Matías Almeyda in midfield. A tough tackling midfielder who is useful on the ball, Cirigliano has been likened to a cross between Xavi and Javier Mascherano.
On the first days of July, 2014, Cirigliano returns to River Plate coming back from his loan and attends practice. He refuses to travel to the pre-season in an attempt to negotiate a definitive transfer to Hellas Verona, which subsequently fails. Therefore, coach Marcelo Gallardo separates him from the rest of the squad.
On September 10, 2014, after being pardoned by the dirigence, Cirigliano starts practice with River Plate's reserve team in order to re-join the squad and be able to play again.
On July 20, 2015, FC Dallas announced the deal has been reached to take the player on-loan from River Plate. Per league policy, terms were not revealed, though the club will be using their Target Allocation Money to help fund the loan-deal.  He was released by Dallas in January 2016 and signed on loan by Club Atlético Tigre, resigning contract on May 2016.
Cirigliano played for the Argentina national under-17 football team the 2009 South American Under-17 Football Championship and the 2009 FIFA U-17 World Cup, and with the Argentina national under-20 football team the 2011 South American Youth Championship. He has also been selected for the 2011 FIFA U-20 World Cup.
- River Plate
- "Closing '10 statistics". Argentine Soccer. Retrieved July 27, 2011.
- Federico del Río (April 9, 2010). "Mitad de cancha y de edad". Olé (in Spanish). Retrieved July 27, 2011.
- "Manchester United target combines the passing of Xavi with the fire of Mascherano". TalkSport. Retrieved July 26, 2012.
- "Hellas Verona complete the signing of River Plate starlet". Forza Italian Football. Retrieved July 18, 2013.
- "FC Dallas signs 23-year-old River Plate midfielder Ezequiel Cirigliano". Retrieved July 20, 2015.
- Ezequiel Cirigliano Player Profile at Sabotage Times
- Ezequiel Cirigliano – FIFA competition record
- Argentine Primera statistics at Fútbol XXI (Spanish)
- Ezequiel Cirigliano at Soccerway
|This biographical article related to an Argentine association football midfielder is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|