|Full name||Ezequiel Matías Muñoz|
|Date of birth||8 October 1990|
|Place of birth||Pergamino, Argentina|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back|
|2015||→ Sampdoria (loan)||4||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 14:49, 2 March 2016 (UTC).
At 18 years of age, Muñoz made his league debut with Boca Juniors during a 0–1 defeat to Estudiantes de La Plata during the 2009 Clausura tournament. He had, however, previously played with the team during the 2008 Copa Sudamericana. Subsequently, he suffered a cruciate ligament injury to his knee, which stalled his progression in the team. He returned to the field during the 2010 Clausura, during a 2–2 draw with Argentinos Juniors.
In August 2010, Serie A club Palermo announced the signing of Ezequiel Muñoz from Boca Juniors. He made his debut with the Sicilian club on 26 August 2010, when he was picked as a starter in the return leg of the 2010–11 UEFA Europa League play-off round against NK Maribor. He debuted in Serie A on 29 August 2010 against Cagliari.
In 2009, Muñoz was called by Argentine national team coach Diego Maradona for a friendly match against Panama in a squad exclusively formed with footballers based on the Argentine league. Nonetheless, he had to be left out after suffering the cruciate ligament injury to his knee.
- As of August 2011
|2008–09||Boca Juniors||Primera División||2||0||0||0||5||0||7||0|
- "Ezequiel Munoz à Palerme" (in French). L'Equipe. Retrieved 26 July 2010.
- "Clausura '09 statistics" (in Spanish). Fútbol Pasión. Retrieved 20 July 2010.
- "Ezequiel Muñoz se rompió los ligamentos cruzados". Infobae (in Spanish). 27 April 2009. Retrieved 20 July 2010.
- "Clausura '10 statistics" (in Spanish). Fútbol Pasión. Retrieved 20 July 2010.
- "PRESO EZEQUIEL MUÑOZ" (in Italian). US Città di Palermo. 4 August 2010. Retrieved 4 August 2010.
- "Europa League round-up M-U". SKY Sports. 26 August 2010. Retrieved 26 August 2010.
- "Hernandez trascina il Palermo in Europa" (in Italian). La Repubblica. 26 August 2010. Retrieved 26 August 2010.
- "Munoz blucerchiato: il difensore argentino arriva dal Palermo" (in Italian). U.C. Sampdoria. 2 February 2015. Retrieved 7 July 2015.
- "UFFICIALE: MUNOZ E' DEL GENOA" (in Italian). Genoa C.F.C. 18 July 2015. Retrieved 19 July 2015.
- "Ezequiel Muñoz sufrió una grave lesión". La Capital MdP (in Spanish). 28 April 2009. Retrieved 20 July 2010.