From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|• Official||Malayalam, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Nearest city||Kollam City (19 km)|
- Ezhukone railway station on Kollam–Sengottai branch line is very close to the town.
- Ezhukone is situated along Kollam - Madurai National Highway 744 (India) and is well connected with Kollam, Kottarakkara, Punalur etc by Kerala State Road Transport Corporation buses
- Nearest airport is Trivandrum International Airport
- Govt Polytechnic Ezhukone
- VHSS Ezhukone
- Irumpanangadu school
- esic hospital ezhukone
- govt.technical vocational higher secondary school
- "Census of India: Villages with population 5000 & above". Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. Archived from the original on 2008-12-08. Retrieved 2008-12-10.
|This article related to a location in Kollam district, Kerala, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|