Location of Ezine within Turkey.
|• Mayor||Halil Büyükerol (CHP)|
|• District||654.12 km2 (252.56 sq mi)|
|Elevation||39 m (128 ft)|
|• District density||48/km2 (130/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Ezine is a town and district of Çanakkale Province in the Marmara region of Turkey. According to the 2010 census, population of the district is 38,088 of which 17,301 live in the town of Ezine. The district covers an area of 654 km2 (253 sq mi), and the town lies at an elevation of 39 m (128 ft). Ezine is famous for its white cheese, made with cow, goat or sheep milk and called "Ezine Peyniri".
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Statistical Institute[permanent dead link]
- GeoHive. "Statistical information on Turkey's administrative units". Retrieved 2009-04-19.
- Statoids. "Statistical information on districts of Turkey". Retrieved 2009-04-19.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Ezine, Turkey". Retrieved 2009-04-19.
- District governor's official website (Turkish)
- Road map of Ezine and environs
- Various images and map of Ezine district
|This article about a Marmara Region of Turkey location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|