(Redirected from Ezio (opera))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ezio is an Italian masculine name, originating from the Latin name Aetius.
It may refer to:
- Flavius Aetius (c. 396–454), Roman general, after whom Metastasio's libretto and all the operas below are named.
- Ezio (libretto), opera libretto by Metastasio. Notable setting are:
- Ezio (band), a band from Cambridge, England
- Ezio Gamba (born 1958), an Italian judoka
- Ezio Mauro (born 1948), an Italian journalist
- Ezio Auditore da Firenze, the protagonist of Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed II, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Assassin's Creed Revelations
- Ezio (security), a security solution range for online banking and shopping from Gemalto
- EZ-IO, an intraosseous infusion drill by Vidacare
- Ezio (Flavius Aetius), character from Verdi's Attila (opera)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ezio.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.