|Full name||Ezra Harm Ruud Walian|
|Date of birth||22 October 1997|
|Place of birth||Amsterdam, Netherlands|
|Height||1.82 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|2018–2019||→ RKC Waalwijk (loan)||14||(1)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 27 November 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 17/43, 24 August 2017 (UTC)
Ezra Harm Ruud Walian (born 22 October 1997) is a Indonesian professional footballer who plays as a striker for PSM Makassar.  His father is Indonesian of Manadonese descent, while his mother is Dutch.
Walian is a youth exponent from Ajax. He made his professional debut at Jong Ajax on 26 September 2016 in an Eerste Divisie game against FC Oss. He left Jong Ajax after contract ended on 30 June 2017.
On 29 August 2017 it was announced that Walian had signed with Ajax affiliates' Almere City for 2 years, competing in the Dutch Eerste Divisie. He made his first debut in the Almere City FC game against Helmond Sport.
Walian represented the Netherlands at youth level, from the under-15s to under-19s, on 19 October 2013 while represented Netherlands U-17 he scored 5 goals in his debut against San Marino U-17 for UEFA European Under-17 Championship Qualifying round in which Netherlands thrashed San Marino with 12-0 win. He was eligible to represent the Netherlands or Indonesia at full international level through his parents; his mother being Dutch and his father Indonesian.
Walian was given his first call-up by Indonesia manager Luis Milla for a friendly against Myanmar on 21 March 2017. He made his debut for Indonesia after coming on as a substitute in the start of second half.
|1.||19 October 2013||Mikheil Meskhi Stadium, Tbilisi, Georgia||San Marino||2–0||12–0||2014 UEFA European Under-17 Championship qualifying round|
|2.||19 October 2013||Mikheil Meskhi Stadium, Tbilisi, Georgia||San Marino||4–0||12–0||2014 UEFA European Under-17 Championship qualifying round|
|3.||19 October 2013||Mikheil Meskhi Stadium, Tbilisi, Georgia||San Marino||5–0||12–0||2014 UEFA European Under-17 Championship qualifying round|
|4.||19 October 2013||Mikheil Meskhi Stadium, Tbilisi, Georgia||San Marino||6–0||12–0||2014 UEFA European Under-17 Championship qualifying round|
|5.||19 October 2013||Mikheil Meskhi Stadium, Tbilisi, Georgia||San Marino||8–0||12–0||2014 UEFA European Under-17 Championship qualifying round|
|1.||24 August 2017||Shah Alam Stadium, Shah Alam, Malaysia||Cambodia||1–0||2–0||2017 Southeast Asian Games|
Ajax A1 (under-19)
- Eredivisie U-19 (2) : 2014–15, 2015–16
- Eredivisie U-19 (1) : 2013–14
- Ezra Walian at WorldFootball.net
- "Mengenal Ezra Walian, Pemain Muda Ajax Berdarah Manado" (in Indonesian). detik.com. 2015-07-03. Retrieved 2016-12-14.
- "Netherlands - E. Walian - Profile with news, career statistics and history". Soccerway.com. Retrieved 2016-10-13.
- "Jong Ajax vs. Oss - 26 September 2016". Soccerway.com. Retrieved 2016-10-13.
- "Walian vervolgt carriere bij Almere City" (in Dutch). AjaxShowtime.com. 2017-08-29. Retrieved 2017-08-29.
- "ezra walian entered in the starting line up Almere City for the match against Helmond Sport". jupilerleague.nl (in Dutch).
- "Ezra Walian made 5 goals on his debut for Netherlands U-17" (in Indonesian). detik.com. 2017-03-21. Retrieved 2017-03-23.
- "Jokowi signed presidential decree, Walian ready to play against Myanmar" (in Indonesian). detik.com. 2017-03-21. Retrieved 2017-03-23.
- "Ezra Walian became an Indonesian citizen" (in Indonesian). bola.com. 2017-03-21. Retrieved 2017-03-23.
- "The first debut of Ezra walian with Indonesia against myanmar in 2017" (in Indonesian). pikiran-rakyat.com. 2017-08-09. Retrieved 2017-08-09.
- "Indonesia - E. Walian - Profile with news, career statistics and history - Soccerway". id.soccerway.com.
- "Indonesia Beat Myanmar, Win Football Bronze Medal in SEA Games".