This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
F&F Tower, Panama City
|Location||Calle 50, Area Bancaria, Panama City, Panama|
|Roof||242.9 m (797 ft)|
|Floor area||60,753 m2 (653,940 sq ft)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Pinzón Lozano & Asociados|
|Developer||F&F Properties Ltd. Inc.|
The F&F Tower (previously known as the Revolution Tower) is an office tower in Panama City, Panama. Emporis selected the F&F Tower among the top 10 best skyscrapers of the year in 2011, ranking it 7th out of the 10 Emporis Skyscraper Award winners for its architectural excellence regarding the design of building and its functionality. It is also one of the most iconic buildings of Panama City.[deprecated source]
- Total height: 242.9 metres (796 feet)
- Total space - 60.753 m².
- Condition: Finalised.
- In Panama: 2012: 9th place
- In Latin America: 2012: 14th place
- Materials: glass, reinforced concrete
- Building page on Skyscraper Page
- "High honours: The top ten skyscrapers of the year named... and stunning New York block tops the lot". Daily Mail. 2012-12-05. Retrieved 2013-08-25.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to F&F Tower.|
|This Panama-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|