|Full name||Fabio Costa|
|Date of birth||27 November 1977|
|Place of birth||Camaçari, Brazil|
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 1 1⁄2 in)|
|2010–2011||→ Atlético Mineiro (loan)||16||(0)|
|2013||→ São Caetano (loan)||2||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
In 2010, he played only in the international friendly between Santos x Red Bull / NY.
On 16 December 2013, Costa, who has his contract ended in last day of the year, announced his retirement of football. According him: "It was 21 years as a professional footballer, I have played since I was 15 years old. I lost my joy of playing. I have no hurts from Santos, I just stay sad for being not chosen."
- Bahia State League: 1995, 1996, 1997
- Nordeste Cup: 1997, 1998
- Brazilian Cup: 1997
- Brazilian League: 2002, 2005
- São Paulo State League: 2006, 2007
- Brazil U23
- Toulon Tournament: 1996
- Pre-Olympic Tournament: 2000
- Prestes a ficar sem contrato, Fábio Costa anuncia a aposentadoria
- "Em 2005, melhores do Campeonato Brasileiro recebem prêmio Craque do Brasileirão" (in Portuguese). Globo Esporte. December 6, 2005. Retrieved September 29, 2016.
- santos.globo.com (in Portuguese)
|This biographical article related to a Brazilian association football goalkeeper is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|