Fédération Congolaise de Football
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||An automated process has detected links on this page on the local or global blacklist.|
The Fédération Congolaise de Football (FECOFOOT) is the governing body of football in the Republic of Congo. It was founded in 1962, affiliated to FIFA in 1964 and to CAF in 1966. It organizes the national football league and the national team.
- East African Standard. 20 November 1965.
-  Fédération Congolaise de Football Official Site
- Congo at the FIFA website.
- Congo at the CAF website.
- Congo at official sponsorship website.
|This article about sports in the Republic of the Congo is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an association football-related organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|