Férid Boughedir in 2010
|Born||1944 (age 72–73)
Hammam Lif, Tunisia
|Occupation||Film director, screenwriter|
Férid Boughedir (born 1944) is a Tunisian film director and screenwriter. He has directed five films since 1983. His film Caméra d'Afrique was screened at the 1983 Cannes Film Festival. In 1996, his film Un été à La Goulette was entered into the 46th Berlin International Film Festival. The following year, he was a member of the jury at the 47th Berlin International Film Festival.
- Caméra d'Afrique (1983)
- Caméra arabe (1987)
- Halfaouine Child of the Terraces (1990)
- Un été à La Goulette (1996)
- Villa Jasmin (2008)
- "Festival de Cannes: Twenty Years of African Cinema". festival-cannes.com. Archived from the original on 1 October 2012. Retrieved 2009-06-19.
- "Berlinale: 1996 Programme". berlinale.de. Retrieved 2012-01-01.
- "Berlinale: 1997 Juries". berlinale.de. Retrieved 2012-01-07.
- Férid Boughedir at the Internet Movie Database
- (French) Les gens du cinéma
- (French) Interview with the director by Giuseppe Sedia at Clapnoir.org - 27.05.2008.
|This article about a Tunisian film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|