From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Führer, Fuehrer, or Fuhrer may refer to:
Politics and history
- Führer, a German term meaning leader or guide. It was used as a political title, and later held as a government office by Adolf Hitler during the Weimar and Nazi periods.
- Alois Anton Führer, a German Indologist
- Bruce A. Fuhrer, an Australian mycologist.
- Christian Führer, a German pastor and leading figures of the Peaceful East German revolution 1989.
- Robert Führer, a Czech composer.
- Hansruedi Führer, a Swiss football player.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Führer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.