From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fürstenau may refer to:
- Fürstenau, Lower Saxony, a city in Lower Saxony, Germany
- Fürstenau (Samtgemeinde), a municipality in the district of Osnabrück, in Lower Saxony, Germany
- Fürstenau (Altenberg) a quarter (Ortsteil) in Altenberg, Saxony
- Fürstenau Castle, a historical castle in Michelstadt, Germany
- Fürstenau, Switzerland
- Former name for the following Polish places
- Kmecin, now within Nowy Dwór Gdański (formerly Fürstenau, Landkreis Elbing, Pommern)
- Książęca Wieś, now within Żmigród (formerly Fürstenau, Landkreis Militsch, Niederschlesien)
- Anton Bernhard Fürstenau (born 20 October 1792, Münster, Germany; died 18 November 1852, Dresden, Germany)
- Kaspar Fürstenau (born 26 February 1772; died 11 May 1819)
- Moritz Fürstenau (born 26 June 1824; died 27 March 1889)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.