|• Body||Islamabad Metropolitan Corporation|
F-8 (Urdu: حلقہ ف ۸) is a sector of Islamabad. The sector is bounded by Margalla Road and E-8 to the north, Faisal Avenue and F-7 to the east, Jinnah Avenue and G-8 to the south, Ninth Avenue and F-9 (Fatima Jinnah Park) to the west.
F-8 is further divided into 5 sub-sectors:
- F-8/1: Southwestern portion of F-8. Bounded by Park Road to the north, Johar Road to the east, Nazim-ud-Din Road to the south and Service Road to the west. Islamabad Model School for Girls and F-8/1 Children's Park is located here.
- F-8/2: Northwestern portion of F-8. Bounded by Margalla Road to the north, Kohistan Road to the east, Park Road to the south, and Service Road to the west. OPF Girls College and Madina Market are located here.
- F-8/3: Northeastern portion of F-8. Bounded by Margalla Road to the north, Ismail Zabeeh Road to the east, Kaghan Road to the south, and Kohistan Road to the west. F.G. Azaan Khan Shaheed Model School and Pakistan Muslim League (N) head office are located here.
- F-8/4: Southeastern portion of F-8. Bounded by Kaghan Road to the north, Ismail Zabeeh Road to the east, Nazim-ud-Din Road to the south, and Johar Road to the west. F-8 Church and IMCB are located here.
- F-8 Markaz: Forms the central commercial area, also known locally as Ayub Market.
- Shahid, Ayesha (26 February 2012). "What`s in a name?". Dawn. Archived from the original on 30 November 2012. Retrieved 29 April 2012.
- Martina Nicolls (1 December 2010). Kashmir on a Knife-Edge. Eloquent Books. p. 124. ISBN 978-1609764135. Retrieved 28 April 2012.
- "F-8 Markaz Shifting of courts demanded". Dawn. 27 February 2012. Retrieved 29 April 2012.
- Sarina Singh; Lindsay Brown; Paul Clammer; Rodney Cocks; John Mock (1 May 2008). Lonely Planet Pakistan and the Karakoram Highway (7th ed.). Lonely Planet. pp. 72–73, 85. ISBN 978-1741045420. Retrieved 28 April 2012.