F.C. Internazionale Milano Primavera
|Full name||Football Club Internazionale Milano Primavera|
|Nickname(s)||I Nerazzurri (The Black and Blues)
La Beneamata (The Cherished One)
Il Biscione (The Big Grass Snake)
|Ground||Centro Sportivo Giacinto Facchetti, Milan, Italy
Stadio Breda, Sesto San Giovanni, Italy
|Head coach||Stefano Vecchi|
|League||Campionato Nazionale Primavera|
|2013-2014||Play-off (4th in regular season)|
F.C. Internazionale Milano Primavera are the under-19 team of Italian professional football club Football Club Internazionale Milano. They play in the Group B of the Campionato Nazionale Primavera. They have been Italian champions seven times and Coppa Italia Primavera winners five times. They also participate in the annual Torneo di Viareggio, an international tournament which they won 6 times.
On 25 March 2012 Internazionale Under 20 team were champions in the inaugural edition of the NextGen Series, an association football tournament which involved the under-19 teams from 16 different clubs from across Europe.
- As of 8 February 2016
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
'*' denotes a player with first-team appearances
- Corrado Verdelli (2001-2003)
- Daniele Bernazzani (2003-2006)
- Vincenzo Esposito (2006-2009)
- Fulvio Pea (2009-2011)
- Andrea Stramaccioni (2011-2012)
- Daniele Bernazzani (2012-2013)
- Salvatore Cerrone (2013–2014)
- Stefano Vecchi (2014–present)
- Champions (7): 1963-64, 1965–66, 1968–69, 1988–89, 2001–02, 2006–07, 2011–12
- Runner Up (4): 1979-80, 2002–03, 2003–04, 2007–08
- Coppa Italia
- Champions (5): 1972-73, 1975–76, 1976–77, 1977–78, 2005–06
- Runner Up (1): 2006-07
- Super Coppa
- Runner Up (3): 2006, 2007, 2012
- Carnival Cup
- NextGen Series
- Champions (1): 2011–12
The home of Inter's Youth Sector is at Centro Sportivo Giacinto Facchetti, 30,000 square metres of professional training and education facilities between the Niguarda and Bresso districts in the north of Milan.
Inter Youth Sector has 20 scouts in the Lombardy region and 10 in the rest of Italy. They all report directly to the general coordinator in Milan.
Below the Primavera team (U19), there are nine other teams:
- Juniores Berretti (U18)
- Allievi Nazionali (U17)
- Allievi Nazionali Fascia B (U16)
- Giovanissimi Nazionali (U15)
- Giovanissimi Regionali (U14)
- Giovanissimi Regionali Fascia B (U13)
- Esordienti (U12)
- Pulcini Regionali (U11)
- Pulcini B (U10)
- Pulcini C (U9)
Moreover, Internazionale has affiliated clubs around the world, such as:
- Accademia Internazionale Calcio
- Campionato Ragazzi: 1
- Campionato Berretti: 4
- 1979–80, 1983–84, 1990–91, 2011-12
- Campionato Allievi Nazionali: 5
- 1984–85, 1986–87, 1990-1991, 1997–98, 2007–08
- Campionato Giovanissimi Nazionali: 7
- 1987-88, 1996–97, 2002–03, 2005–06, 2008–09, 2011–12, 2012–13
Notable former Primavera and youth teams players
Many players from Inter's youth system go on to have careers in professional football, whether at Inter or at other clubs. The following is a list of players who have represented their country at full international level and/or have played regularly at a high level of club football.
- "Inter and Nike announce historic deal". inter.it (Inter Milan). 28 October 2014. Retrieved 28 October 2014.
- "Tronchetti Provera: 'Inter and Pirelli, continuing a successful path together'". inter.it (Inter Milan). 22 November 2014. Retrieved 22 November 2014.
- "Settore Giovanile, gli allenatori della stagione 2013/2014" (in Italian). 5 July 2013. Retrieved 24 July 2014.
- "La presentazione alla stampa di Stefano Vecchi" (in Italian). 12 July 2014. Retrieved 24 July 2014.
- "services". giovanili.inter.it. Retrieved 3 April 2012.
- Inter youth sector official website (English) (Italian)