F1 Championship Season 2000
|F1 Championship Season 2000|
North American PlayStation 2 cover art
|Developer(s)||Image Space Incorporated, Visual Sciences|
|Publisher(s)||EA Sports, Feral Interactive (Mac OS X)|
In European PS2 copies of the game, when the player overtakes the car ahead, the latter will accelerate, especially in corners, beyond the difficulty level chosen.
The game received an average critical response. GameSpot gave it 88/100 with the statement, that the game was "the best-looking and best-sounding PlayStation Formula One title to date", meanwhile GamesRadar gave it 50/100 - criticizing the lack of AI cars in multiplayer.
- "Release Information for PC".
- "Release Information for PlayStation 2".
- "Release Information for PlayStation".
- "Release Information for Game Boy Color".
- "Release Information for Macintosh".
|This Formula One racing video game article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|