From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
FAA commonly refers to the Federal Aviation Administration, a United States government agency.
FAA may also refer to:
- Faà di Bruno an Italian noble family based in the areas of Asti, Casale
- Fatty acid amide, a family of biochemicals
- Angolan Armed Forces (Forças Armadas de Angola)
- Federación Agraria Argentina, an Argentine agrarian workers' trade union
- Federació Andorrana d'Atletisme, the governing body for the sport of athletics in Andorra
- Federação Angolana de Atletismo, the governing body for the sport of athletics in Angola
- Feildians Athletic Association, an athletic club based in St. John's, Canada
- Fellow of the Australian Academy of Science
- Finland Steamship Company (Finska Ångfartygs Aktiebolag, FÅA)
- Fleet Air Arm, aviation component of the United Kingdom's Royal Navy
- Fleet Air Arm (RAN), the Fleet Air Arm of the Royal Australian Navy
- Fuerza Aérea Argentina, the Argentine Air Force
- Faranah Airport, Guinea (by IATA code)
- Federal Arbitration Act, a United States legal statute
- FAA 81 (Spanish: Fusil Automático Argentino, "Argentine Automatic Rifle"), also known as FARA 83
- Fetch-and-add, a special CPU instruction
- Faa, surname or epithet of the family of the King of the Gypsies in Scotland
- Faaa, a commune in the suburbs of Papeete in French Polynesia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FAA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.