Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up facta in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Facta may refer to:
- Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act, United States law passed in 2003
- FACTA (magazine), Japanese business journal
- FACTA+, a search engine for biomedical text mining
- Luigi Facta (1861–1930), Italian Prime Minister preceding Mussolini
- Facta (encyclopedia), Finnish encyclopedia
- Federal Anti-Car Theft Act of 1992 (FACTA)
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA), United States law passed in 2010
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FACTA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.