|Look up facta in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Facta may refer to:
- Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act, United States law passed in 2003
- FACTA (magazine), Japanese business journal
- FACTA+, a search engine for biomedical text mining
- Luigi Facta (1861–1930), Italian Prime Minister preceding Mussolini
- Facta (encyclopedia), Finnish encyclopedia
- FACTA, the Fabricated Access Covers Trade Association
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA), United States law passed in 2010
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FACTA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.