||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for events. (February 2014)|
FANdom Con logo
|Venue||Emerald Coast Convention Center|
|Location(s)||Fort Walton Beach, Florida|
|Attendance||1,400 in 2015|
|Organized by||FANdom Conventions, Inc.|
The convention typically offers card game tournaments, concerts, cosplay contest, masquerade ball, panels, rave, vendors, videogame tournaments, and workshops. FANdom Con during the 2015 convention held a blood drive.
FANdom Con was organized due to the lack of an anime convention in the Pensacola, Florida area. The students decided to form an student organization, named Con-Quest, whose primary purpose would be to organize the convention. The convention would be multigenre and cover anime, science fiction, and video games. The convention estimated that 200-300 people would attend, but the convention instead attracted 752. FANdom Con moved to the Emerald Coast Convention Center in Fort Walton Beach, Florida starting in 2014 due to growth.
|October 23–24, 2010||University of West Florida Commons
|750||Gina Biggs, Jennie Breeden, Ashley Clark, Carly Dorsey, Melfina, DJ Ryudo, Kevin Wolf, and Charity Youngblood.|
|November 12–13, 2011||University of West Florida Commons
Cannon Greens and Conference Center
|1,183||Kenneth Davis, Delusions of Grandeur Theatre, Rin Hakubi, Sephi Hakubi, Melfina, George R. Powell (canceled due to personal matters)[third-party source needed], DJ Ryudo, Eric Stuart, and Brian Woods.|
|October 27–28, 2012||University of West Florida Commons
|1,400||Jennie Breeden, Ken Davis, Quinton Flynn, Tiffany Grant, Todd Haberkorn, Sephi Hakubi, Melfina, Steven Rath, DJ Ryudo, Mike Smith, Eric Stuart, Trixie J. Valentine, and Brian Woods.|
|October 18-20, 2013||University of West Florida Commons
|1,800||Ken Davis, Karry English, Chris Fowler, Chuck Huber, Isaac Marion, The Offer, James R. Powell, Steven Rath, John Read, Julian Reid, DJ Ryudo, Mike Smith, Eric Stuart, Eric Vale, and Jerrad Vunovich.|
|November 7-9, 2014||Emerald Coast Convention Center
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
|1,496||Andrea Albin, Athel, Robert Axelrod, Philo Barnhart, Martin Billany, Jessica Bright, Mario Bueno, Tony Burkett, Cobheran, Ken Davis, DJ Dere, Eric Dupre, Karry English, Arjay Floy, Todd Gosser, The Gov'na, Thomas Green, Jessica Grundy, Haiden Hazard, Chuck Huber, Alice Infinity, Kapalaka, Scott McNeil, Charles D. Moisant, NiGHTmaren, The Offer, Travis Patterson, Mark Rossmore, DJ Ryudo, Giles Shepard, Joanna Shirley, Mike Smith, Cletus Vandamme, and Liz Vickery.|
|November 6-8, 2015||Emerald Coast Convention Center
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
|1,400||Eric Andrako, Betsy Averette, Philo Barnhar, Bruce Carr, DJ Dere, Eric Dupre, Eitanya, Arjay Floyd, Tiffany Grant, Josh Grelle, Haiden Hazard, Kiefer Hoelscher, Mike McFarland, Charles D. Moisant, Travis Patterson, DJ Ryudo, Tara Sands, Sarah Shortcake, Liz Vickery, and Dalton Wright.|
- "Your Emerald Coast Posts for November". Emerald Coast Convention & Visitors Bureau. November 20, 2014. Retrieved 4 August 2015.
- "FANdom Con 2014 Information". AnimeCons.com. Retrieved 2015-08-05.
- Outzen Leonard, Maegan (2011-11-11). "Sci-fi, anime fans to converge on UWF this weekend". Pensacola News Journal. Retrieved 2013-09-25.
- Delgado, Lauren (November 6, 2014). "FANdom brings anime convention to FWB". Northwest Florida Daily News. Retrieved 4 August 2015.
- "FANdom Con fans can help save lives by donating blood". WEAR. November 3, 2015. Retrieved 17 November 2015.
- Glasscock, Megs (2011-11-08). "Convention welcomes all fandoms". The Voyager.
- McKeon, Jennie (November 9, 2014). "Let your 'fan' flag fly: Fandom Con celebrates five years of costumes and comics". Northwest Florida Daily News. Retrieved 4 August 2015.
- "FAN:dom Florida 2010 Information". AnimeCons.com. Retrieved 2014-07-01.
- "FAN:dom 2011 Information". AnimeCons.com. Retrieved 2013-09-24.
- "FAN:dom 2012 Information". AnimeCons.com. Retrieved 2014-07-01.
- "FANdom Con 2013 Information". AnimeCons.com. Retrieved 2014-07-01.
- "FANdom Con 2015 Information". AnimeCons.com. Retrieved 2015-11-17.