From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fao in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
FAO may refer to:
- Fao (god), a god of Niue
- Al-Fao, an Iraqi artillery system
- Fao festival, in Ghana
- FAO Schwarz, an American toy retailer
- Faro Airport, in Portugal
- Faroese language
- Flight Activities Officer, a NASA flight controller
- Food and Agriculture Organization, an agency of the United Nations
- Football Association of Odisha, in India
- Foreign area officer of the United States Armed Forces
- Western Armed Forces (Spanish: Forces Armées Occidentales), a Chadian insurgent group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FAO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.