(Redirected from FARK (disambiguation))
|Look up fark in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
FARK or fark may refer to:
- FARK, an acronym for the Armed Forces of the Republic of Kosova (Forcat e Armatosura të Republikës së Kosovës), a guerrilla warfare group in Kosovo
- FARK, an acronym for the Royal Khmer Armed Forces (Forces armées royales khmères), the Cambodian armed forces from 1953 to 1970
- Fark, a community website of news articles compiled from various internet sites
- Fark, Iran (disambiguation), places in Iran
- F.A.R.K. aka Fast Assist Repair Kbot, a repair unit found in the 1997 video game Total Annihilation
- A euphemism for the word "fuck"
- Farak (disambiguation), places in Iran
- FARC, Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (Fuerzas Armadas Revolucionarias de Colombia), a guerrilla warfare group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FARK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.