FA Cup (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The FA Cup is the national knockout football tournament in England.
FA Cup may also refer to:
- Chinese FA Cup - a national cup in People's Republic of China.
- FA Women's Cup - the main knockout cup competition in English women's football.
- FFA Cup - the main knockout cup competition in Australian football.
- Korean FA Cup - a national cup in Republic of Korea.
- Hong Kong FA Cup - one of the 4 main football competitions in Hong Kong.
- Macedonian Football Cup - a national cup in Macedonia.
- Sri Lanka FA Cup - The main knockout cup competition in Sri Lankan football
- Lebanese FA Cup - a national cup in Lebanon.
- Nigerian FA Cup - a national cup in Nigeria.
- Scottish Cup – the main knockout cup competition in Scottish men's football
- Thai FA Cup - the defunct knockout cup competition in Thailand. It was held between 1980-2001.
- Welsh Cup - the main knockout cup competition in Welsh men's football
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FA Cup.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.