From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up FBI in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
FBI is the Federal Bureau of Investigation of the United States.
FBI may also refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- The FBI Story, a 1959 film about the Federal Bureau of Investigation
- FBI, an English soul band starring Rick Astley
- F.B.I. (album), a 1996 song and album by The Dayton Family
- "F.B.I." (instrumental), a 1961 single by The Shadows
- FBi Radio, a community radio station based in Sydney, Australia
- Fully Booked Interactive (2000), a British children's TV show – a reformat of the series Fully Booked
- The F.B.I. (TV series), a 1965–1974 television series based in part on actual FBI cases
Organisations and companies
- Federation of British Industries, merged into Confederation of British Industry in 1965
- Flying Buffalo, a game publisher based in the U.S. state of Arizona
- Furniture Brands International, a former Clayton, Missouri, USA-based furniture company
- The Full Blooded Italians, a professional wrestling stable
- FBI mnemonics, for describing directions in magnetic fields
- FBI transform, for Fourier-Bros-Iaglonitzer transform, a concept in mathematics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FBI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.