Jump to navigation Jump to search
FCAT or Fcat may refer to:
- Faculty of Communication, Art and Technology at Simon Fraser University in British Columbia, Canada
- Federative Committee on Anatomical Terminology, a developer of international standards for human anatomical nomenclature
- Fernandez College of Arts and Technology in Bulacan, the Philippines
- Festival de Cine Africano de Tarifa, now relocated as African Film Festival of Cordoba in Spain
- Florida Comprehensive Assessment Test, a standardized test used on public schools in the state
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FCAT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.