From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up FCI in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
FCI may refer to:
- Facility condition index, a benchmark to compare the relative condition of a group of facilities
- Federal Correctional Institution
- Fédération Cynologique Internationale, international dog breed standards organization
- Federazione Ciclistica Italiana, the national governing body of cycle racing in Italy
- Interoceanic Railway of Mexico (Ferrocarril Interoceánico de México), one of the railroad companies of Mexico, now part of the Ferrocarriles Nacionales de México
- Food Corporation of India
- The Francis Crick Institute, a biomedical research centre to be located in London, United Kingdom
- French Culinary Institute, a culinary school in New York City
- Frodus (a.k.a. Frodus Conglomerate International, FCI), a 1990s post-hardcore band
- Fujisankei Communications International, the American subsidiary of the Fujisankei Communications Group and a former video game company
- Full configuration interaction
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FCI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.