Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Full name||Football Club Ak-Zhol|
Aravan's football club shown by different names in the Kyrgyzstan League. The club plays its home games at Aravan Stadium. The best performance of the FC Ak-Zhol was Kyrgyzstan Cup 2005 by reached the Semifinals.
- 1997: Founded as FC Yangiyul Aravan.
- 1998: Renamed FC Druzhba Aravan.
- 2002: Renamed FC Ak Bula Aravan.
- 2004: Renamed Sharab-K Aravan.
- 2005: Renamed FC Dinamo Aravan.
- 2005: Renamed FC Al Fagir Aravan.
- 2006: Renamed FC Dinamo Aravan.
- 2010: Renamed FC Ak-Zhol Aravan.
Performance in Kyrgyzstan League
- Kyrgyzstan Cup: 7 appearances
- 1997: 1/16 finals
- 2003: 1/16 finals
- 2004: 1/16 finals
- 2005: 1/4 Semifinals
- 2006: 1/16 finals
- 2007: 1/32 finals
- 2008: 1/32 finals
- Kyrgyzstan League: 5 appearances
- 2002 : 9th
- 2003 : 4th in Zone B
- 2005 : withdrew due to financial problems and started playing at the Kyrgyzstan League Second Level.
- 2006 : 5th in Group B
- Kyrgyzstan League Second Level: 3 appearances
- 2001 : 1st in Zone B (South)
- 2004 : 2nd in Zone B-2 (Osh Region)
- 2005 : 5th in Southern Zone
References and notes
|This article about a Kyrgyzstan football club is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|