|Full name||Fußballclub Hard|
(Year of foundation)
|Capacity||2,550 (750 seated)|
|Chairman||Ing Gerald Small|
|League||Austrian Regional League West|
FC Hard is an Austrian football club located in Hard, a town in the country’s westernmost state of Vorarlberg. They currently play in the Austrian Regional League, the third tier of Austrian football.
The club was formed in 1922 as SpVgg Hard. The name was changed to FC Hard in 1947. The club played in the fourth tier Vorarlbergliga State League for most of its history. Since winning that league in 1989, the team has competed in the Austrian Regional League West.
FC Hard play their home matches in Waldstadion Hard, which is located in the north of the town near Lake Constance. The current capacity is 2550, of which 750 is covered seating. The average attendance for the 2010–11 season was 407.
As of 22 July 2016.
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
- Austrian Regional League (West) (III):
- Winners (1): 2002
- Runners Up (4): 1992, 1994, 1995, 2007
- Vorarlbergliga State League (IV):
- Winners (2): 1978, 1989
- Runners Up (4): 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988
- "FC Hard profile". weltfussballarchiv.com. Retrieved 24 June 2011.
- "FC Hard chronicle (German)". Official club website. Retrieved 24 June 2011.
- "FC Hard club data". Official club website. Retrieved 24 June 2011.
- "Austrian Regional League West average attendances". Regionalliga.at. Retrieved 24 June 2011.
- "FC Kufstein first team". Regionalliga.at. Retrieved 24 June 2011.