|Full name||FC Krasyliv|
The club entered the professional leagues in 2001. The club was initially successful finishing in 3rd place in the Druha Liha Group "A". The next season they were crowned champions and were promoted to the Persha Liha for the 2002–03 season.
The club, coming from a small provincial town was under financial duress and in 2003–04 they forged a union with Obolon and became their farm club under the name Krasyliv-Obolon.
Before the next season started FC Podillya Khmelnytskyi who finish 2nd in the Ukrainian Second League 2003-04 season merges with Krasyliv-Obolon and moves the team operations from Khmelnytskyi to Krasyliv prior to the start of season.
- 2001/02 Champions Group A
League and cup history
|2000–01||3rd "A"||3||30||19||5||6||53||25||62||1/16 finals Second League Cup|
|2001–02||3rd "A"||1||36||28||4||4||70||21||88||1st Round||Promoted|
|2003–04||2nd||13||34||10||10||14||35||54||40||1/16 finals||as Krasyliv-Obolon|
|2004–05||2nd||13||34||12||7||15||45||54||43||1/16 finals||as Podillia, merged(a)|
|2005–06||2nd||7||34||14||7||13||39||37||49||1/32 finals||as Podillia|
|2006–07||2nd||18||36||5||6||25||20||63||9||1/32 finals||as Podillia, dissolved|
- ^[Note a]: FC Podillya Khmelnytskyi merged with FC Krasyliv-Obolon (13th Ukrainian First League 2003-04) and excluded from the professional competition being replaced by Krasyliv that was renamed into Podillia
- The PFL deducted 12 points for various infringements during the course of the season
- After the season, the club which was administered in Krasyliv, was dissolved because of lack of finances. A new club FC Podillya-Khmelnytskyi had been formed and entered the Druha Liha Group A competition
- Order of the PFL Central Bureau of July 13, 2004. PFL website.