From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up FDA in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
FDA is the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, an agency responsible for the control and safety of food and drugs.
FDA may also refer to:
Food and Drug Administration
- Flag Desecration Amendment, a proposed amendment to the United States Constitution
- Food and Drugs Act, in Canada
Science and technology
- Forensic data analysis
- Fully differential amplifier
- Functional data analysis, a branch of statistics
- Fluorescein diacetate, a non-fluorescent substrate; see fluorescein diacetate hydrolysis
- FDA (trade union), a British trade union
- Angolan Democratic Forum (Portuguese: Fórum Democrático Angolano), a former political party
- Faisalabad Development Authority, in Pakistan
- Florida Dental Association, in the United States
- Foundation for Democratic Advancement, in Canada
- Front Deutscher Äpfel (FDÄ), a German parody movement
- Fuji Dream Airlines, a Japanese airline
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FDA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.