Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up FDA in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
FDA is the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, an agency responsible for the control and safety of food and drugs.
FDA may also refer to:
Food and Drug Administration
- Flag Desecration Amendment, a proposed amendment to the United States Constitution
- Food and Drugs Act, in Canada
Science and technology
- Forensic data analysis
- Fully differential amplifier
- Functional data analysis, a branch of statistics
- Fluorescein diacetate, a non-fluorescent substrate; see fluorescein diacetate hydrolysis
- FDA (trade union), a British trade union
- Angolan Democratic Forum (Portuguese: Fórum Democrático Angolano), a former political party
- Faisalabad Development Authority, in Pakistan
- Florida Dental Association, in the United States
- Front Deutscher Äpfel (FDÄ), a German parody movement
- Fuji Dream Airlines, a Japanese airline
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FDA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.