From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
FDI may refer to:
- FDI World Dental Federation, Fédération dentaire internationale
- First dorsal interosseous, a muscle, one of the four dorsal interossei of the hand
- FDi magazine, a UK-based publication that covers foreign direct investment
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, usually FDIC
- Foreign direct investment, investment outside the economy of the investor
- Financial Derivative Instrument
- Flexible Display Interface, an interface to permit Intel CPUs with embedded graphics to communicate with compatible chipsets
- Formatted Disk Image, a computer disc image format file
- Fault detection and isolation, in control engineering
- Foundation for Democracy in Iran, US based Iranian dissident organization
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FDI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.