Jump to navigation Jump to search
FDI may refer to:
- fDi magazine, a British foreign direct investment publication
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, a United States government corporation
- Foreign direct investment
- Field Device Integration, an International Electrotechnical Commission standards
- Flexible Display Interface
- Formatted Disk Image, part of the Unified emulator format
Health and medicine
- Fault detection and isolation
- Brothers of Italy (FdI), an Italian political party
- Films Division of India, a government-owned film production company in India
- Foundation for Democracy in Iran, a US-based Iranian dissident organization
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FDI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.