From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
FDI may refer to:
- fDi magazine, a British foreign direct investment publication
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, a United States government corporation
- Foreign direct investment
Health and medicine
- Fault detection and isolation
- Films Division of India, a government-owned film production company in India
- Foundation for Democracy in Iran, an US-based Iranian dissident organization
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FDI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.