Jump to navigation Jump to search
FDM may refer to:
Science and technology
- Fat in dry matter, a food content measurement
- Finite difference method, a numerical method for solving differential equations
- Free Download Manager, a download manager for Windows and macOS
- Frequency-division multiplexing, a signal multiplexing method
- Functional Database Model, a technique in business and financial planning
- Fused deposition modeling (Fused filament fabrication), a 3-D printing technique
- Fascial Distortion Model, an anatomical and physiological model of medicine
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FDM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.