|Type||Bi-Monthly newsmagazine |
(in the UK, a registered newspaper)
|Owner(s)||Nikkei Inc. via The Financial Times Ltd|
|Headquarters||Financial Times |
1 Friday Street
fDi Intelligence is an English-language bi-monthly news and foreign direct investment (FDI) publication, providing an up-to-date review of global investment activity. The A4 glossy pages reach a circulation of 15,488 ABC audited, active corporate and crossborder investment professionals across the world.
fDi Intelligence focuses primarily on FDI news and in-depth analysis of the corporate investment climate across many sectors. Regular columns comprise the following:
|News||Updates on companies, markets and investments as well as the latest investor/host-country legal disputes.|
|Global Outlook||Reporting and analysis of the corporate trends and investment patterns, along with C-level interviews.|
|Corporate Strategy||Investigates the key company and/or project profiles as well as including a discussion under the best practice topic including key information for specific investments|
|Regional sections||Global news, commentary and data snapshots, followed by in-depth features and reports on key foreign direct investment (FDI) markets.|
|Think Tank||Knowledge and insight from leaders in FDI|
|Sectors||Global updates on key FDI sectors, including data, rankings, feature articles and spotlight location guides highlighting successful clusters.|
|Research||The numbers and hard facts behind global greenfield investment flows|
FDI Report and Rankings
fDi Intelligence publishes an annual fDi Report which provides an overview of the global FDI statistics as well as a breakdown of the current picture in key regions like Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America & the Caribbean, Middle East & Africa, and the BRIC nations. It also focuses on a current hot FDI topic (in 2013 it investigated taxation in FDI) and makes predictions for the FDI outlook for the following year.
A series of bi-annual rankings are published by fDi Intelligence which looks at the infrastructure, incentives and capabilities of cities and regions for attracting future inward investment. This includes:
- Middle East and African Countries of the Future
- American Cities of the Future
- Asia-Pacific Cities of the Future
- Caribbean and Central American Countries of the Future
- European Cities and Regions of the Future
- Global Free Zones of the Year
- Global Cities of the Future
- Polish Cities of the Future
- Chinese Provinces of the Future
- Middle East and North Africa Free Zones of the Year
The staff of fDi Intelligence consists of :
- Editor: Jacopo Dettoni
- Global markets editor: Alex Irwin-Hunt
- Global markets reporter: Seth O'Farrell
- Senior contributor: Danielle Myles
- "Classical liberalism on the ballot". The Economist. 7 December 2006.
- "Manchester School Liberalism". Archived from the original on 2008-05-16. Retrieved 2008-06-26.
- "fDi Magazine - media information - ABC | Audit Bureau of Circulations". www.abc.org.uk. Retrieved 2018-07-06.
- "fDi Media Pack". Retrieved 2 November 2015.
- "About Us". FT Specialist. Retrieved 5 July 2018.
- "FDI Report 2013 - Executive Summary". fDiIntelligence. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- "Rankings". fDiIntelligence. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- FT Group homepage highlighting individual publications
- fDiIntelligence.com - the online home of fDi Magazine, providing news resource and database for industry or location-specific greenfield investment intelligence base
- fDi Benchmark - Corporate Location Benchmarking Tool
- GIS Planning - Customisable Online GIS Data Tools
- fDi Markets - Crossborder Investment Monitor
- fDi Markets Reports - In-Depth Research and Analysis