From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up FEMA or fema in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
FEMA most often means the Federal Emergency Management Agency of the United States.
It may also refer to:
- Federation of European Motorcyclists Associations, an association of groups and organisations representing motorcyclists throughout Europe
- Fire Equipment Manufacturers’ Association, an international, non-profit trade association for manufacturers of commercial fire equipment
- Flavor and Extract Manufacturers Association, an organization that deals with flavors and extract processing in the United States
- Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999, India
- Foreign Extraterritorial Measures Act of Canada that aims to counteract the American Helms-Burton Act
- Fundação Educacional do Município de Assis, the governing body of a university in Assis, Brazil
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FEMA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.