From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
FH, Fh, or fh may refer to:
Businesses and institutions
- Faculty of Humanities (The Hong Kong Polytechnic University)
- Fachhochschule, in German, a college of higher education
- Federation of the Swiss Watch Industry FH
- Futura International Airways (IATA code)
Science and technology
Biology and medicine
- Ferrihydrite (Fh), a widespread hydrous ferric oxyhydroxide mineral
Other uses in science and technology
- McDonnell FH Phantom, the U.S. Navy's first jet-powered fighter aircraft
- FH Hafnarfjördur, Icelandic football club
- fh (digraph); appears in Irish and some other languages
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FH.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.