FIFA Mobile is an association football simulation video game developed by EA Mobile and EA Canada and published by EA Sports for iOS and Android. It was released worldwide on 11 October 2016, for iOS, Android, and Microsoft Windows. It was announced on August 16, 2016 during Gamescom 2016.
The game introduces a new "Attack Mode" in which players mostly play the offensive stages of a match. They also have to defend counter-attacks from the opposition. Attack Mode features an asynchronous turn-based multiplayer. The game also features Live Events themed on recent real world events, as well as mini games based on skills such as shooting, passing, dribbling and goalkeeping.
Development and release
- "FIFA 17 MOBILE - Official Gameplay + New Features...etc". ZAN OMG. YouTube. 16 August 2016. Retrieved 11 January 2018.
- "FIFA Mobile". easports.com. Retrieved 11 January 2018.
- Glen Fox (16 September 2016). "FIFA 17 on iOS and Android will be called FIFA Mobile - Here's everything we know". Pocket Gamer. Retrieved 11 January 2018.
- "FIFA Mobile - Live Services - The Story of the Football World". EA Sports. Electronic Arts. 5 September 2016. Retrieved 11 January 2018.
- "EA Launches EA Sports FIFA Mobile on iOS, Android, Windows 10". Ad Week. Retrieved 17 July 2018.
- "FIFA Mobile on iOS and Android". EA Sports. Retrieved 17 July 2018.