|Publisher(s)||Electronic Arts, Neowiz|
|First release||EA Sports FIFA Online|
May 25, 2006
FIFA Online is a series of online sports games developed by Electronic Arts (EA). Based on EA's FIFA series of games, it is released with a free-to-play model with a focus on the Asian video game market. The first entry in the series was released in May 2006.
EA Sports FIFA Online (2006)
EA Sports FIFA Online 2 (2007)
EA Sports FIFA Online 2, developed by EA and Neowiz, was released in Asia on October 1, 2007.
FIFA Online (2010)
FIFA Online 3 (2012)
A partnership between EA and Neowiz for a third FIFA Online game in South Korea was announced in July 2012, with the game set to be released by Neowiz later that year. Tencent published the game in China in 2013.
FIFA Online 4 (2018)
FIFA Online 4 entered its open beta phase on May 17, 2018, and was set to be released later that year.
- "EA SPORTS FIFA Online Sets New Record for Online Games in Korea". GameZone. June 28, 2006.
- Dobson, Jason (June 28, 2006). "EA's FIFA Online Sets Online Record In Korea". Gamasutra.
- Truta, Filip (October 1, 2007). "EA Sports FIFA Online 2 Is Out in Asia". Softpedia.
- Strauss, Ben (July 31, 2012). "EA Sports and Nexon partner to bring FIFA Online 3 to Korea". GamesIndustry.biz.
- Sarkar, Samit (July 23, 2013). "Tencent to publish FIFA Online 3 in China (update)". Polygon.
- Nordmark, Sam (May 8, 2018). "Reports claim Real Madrid was set to sign Chinese FIFA Online 4 players, the club claims this is false". Dot Esports.