From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fii in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
FII may refer to:
- Fabricated or induced illness, also known as Münchausen syndrome by proxy
- Foreign Institutional Investor
- Forestry Innovation Investment, a company publicly owned and operated by the province of British Columbia, Canada
- Friends of Israel Initiative
- Falling into Infinity, a 1997 studio album by progressive metal band Dream Theater
- Fokker F.II, a commercial aircraft
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FII.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.