This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||New Delhi, India|
|India, Qatar, Bahrain|
FIITJEE conducts the FIITJEE Talent Reward Exam (FTRE) annually. The test is used for providing scholarships and fee waivers for students joining FIITJEE programmes. Meritorious students are also awarded with medals and monthly or annual scholarships.
Annually, FIITJEE conducts an exam for selecting students for a special batch, 'Fortunate 40', to support meritorious students who are economically deprived. The course fees and hostel fees for the selected candidates are waived.
FIITJEE also conducts the AITS (All India Test Series) for students aspiring for IITJEE.
- "FIITJEE- Forum for IITJEE". Fiitjee.com. 25 November 2008. Retrieved 24 May 2011.
- "FIIT-JEE opens its centre in Patna". The Times of India. Retrieved 2009-07-01.
- "FIITJEE Talent Reward Examination tomorrow". The Hindu. December 26, 2015.
- "FIITJEE's Fortunate 40 test". The Hindu. January 23, 2016.
- "Consumer forum to FIITJEE: Stop 'unfair trade practices,' return 50 per cent tuition fee to students : News". Indiatoday.intoday.in. 2016-10-13. Retrieved 2017-03-19.
- "FIITJEE advertisement: Defamation case filed, court records statement of complainant". Indianexpress.com. Retrieved 2017-03-19.