This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||New Delhi, India|
|India, Qatar, Bahrain|
FIITJEE or Forum for Indian Institute of Technology and Joint Entrance Examination is a coaching institute in India, and some areas in Qatar & Bahrain.
FIITJEE has a pan-India presence. It offers programs for students of classes VI to XII aspiring to excel in JEE (previously AIEEE and IITJEE), SAT, NTSE KVPY and other olympiad exams like RMO(Regional Maths Olympiad) conducted by Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education, JSO which is conducted byIndian Association of Physics Teachers and provide special coaching to those who have the potential to achieve variable ambition. Meritorious students are also awarded with medals and monthly or annual scholarships.
Annually, FIITJEE conducts an exam for selecting students for a special batch, 'Fortunate 40', to support meritorious students who are economically deprived. The course fees and hostel fees for the selected candidates are waived.
FIITJEE also conducts the AITS (All India Test Series) for students aspiring for IITJEE.
- "FIIT-JEE opens its centre in Patna". The Times of India. Retrieved 2009-07-01.
- "FIITJEE Talent Reward Examination tomorrow". The Hindu. December 26, 2015.
- "FIITJEE's Fortunate 40 test". The Hindu. January 23, 2016.
- "Consumer forum to FIITJEE: Stop 'unfair trade practices,' return 50 per cent tuition fee to students : News". Indiatoday.intoday.in. 2016-10-13. Retrieved 2017-03-19.
- "FIITJEE advertisement: Defamation case filed, court records statement of complainant". Indianexpress.com. Retrieved 2017-03-19.
- Yadav, Shyamlal (November 6, 2017). "Paradise Papers: Qatar firm invested in coaching giant FIITJEE via Mauritius". The Indian Express. Retrieved November 6, 2017.
|This article about an education organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an Indian company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|