FIL European Luge Natural Track Championships 2008
February 17, 2008. This event was contested over three runs. Pigneter earned his second medal in this year's championships, following his silver medal in the doubles event the previous day.
|Gold||Robert Batkowski (AUT)||3:28.16|
|Silver||Anton Blasbichler (ITA)||3:28.34|
|Bronze||Patrick Pigneter (ITA)||3:29.18|
February 16–17, 2008. This event was contested over three runs.
|Gold||Yekaterina Lavrentyeva (RUS)||3:31.01|
|Silver||Renate Kasslatter (ITA)||3:32.46|
|Bronze||Renate Gietl (ITA)||3:32.65|
February 16, 2008. This was contested over two runs. It was Porzhnev and Lazarev's third straight championships in this event.
|Gold||Russia (Pavel Porzhnev, Ivan Lazarev)||2:25.39|
|Silver||Italy (Patrick Pigneter, Florian Clara)||2:25.81|
|Bronze||Russia (Aleksandr Yegorov, Pyotr Popov)||2:27.30|
- European Championships Olang, February 14th-17th, 2008. at the Fédération Internationale de Luge de Course (16 February 2008 article accessed 16 February 2008.)
- European championships in Olang, ITA. at the Fédération Internationale de Luge de Course (17 February 2008 article accessed 17 February 2008.)
- Men's doubles natural track European champions
- Men's singles natural track European champions
- Women's singles natural track European champions