FINEXA - Stowarzyszenie Dyrektorów Finansowych is Poland's only national organisation for finance directors. The association is active in regulatory processes, education and career-building. Headquartered in Warsaw, the association has a chapter in Gdańsk.
The organisation is run by an eight-man board and a five-man supervisory board. The current chairman of the board is Paweł Domosławski, and the supervisory board is headed by Nikolaus von Nathusius. Since 2012, FINEXA has been a member institute of the International Association of Financial Executives Institutes (IAFEI). The Polish Association of Risk Managers (POLRISK) is a member of FINEXA. The Polish Corporate Treasurers Association (PCTA) and FINEXA co-operate in regulatory process-matters.
Since 2012 FINEXA has been the organizer of the award Galeria Chwały Polskiej Ekonomii; the ceremony is held at the annual conference of the organization in Warsaw. In 2013 FINEXA was host of the 43rd IAFEI World Congress in Warsaw.
- STOWARZYSZENIE DYREKTORÓW FINANSOWYCH "FINEXA" (KRS: 0000402310) at KRS-Online.com.pl from 6 January 2012
- Michał Czarnecki, Strategie oficjalnym organem Finexa at Medianews.pl
- Iwona Pawłowska, FINEXA łączy dyrektorów finansowych at Strategie-online.pl from 6 January 2012
- IAFEI Quarterly, issue 16 February 2012, p. 59
- Stowarzyszenie Dyrektorów Finansowych "FINEXA“ członkiem międzynarodowej organizacji IAFEI at the association's website from 15 February 2012
- PCTA i FINEXA porozumienie o współpracy at the website of PCTA
- Press release from June 14, 2013, website Finexa (in Polish)